Sales Representative (Job Code: SR080611) Newark, CA
- Initiate outbound cold calls to potential customers, direct and indirect, e.g., System Integrators, OEMs.
- Develop new channel related business and deliver new product technical knowledge to customers and pursue orders.
- Responsible for existing channel account management on IPC motherboard products, organize project activities, establish timelines and deadline, forecast and monitor budget.
- Advise distributors and resellers on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional, effective business.
- Monitor inventory, negotiate price; enter and monitor orders, facilitate credit issues and negotiate returns.
- Review channel operational records and report to general manager and determine strategic plans for future plans.
- Consistently achieve lead and appointment quotas; Produce reports as necessary.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience (PC/IPC background highly desirable) in the vertical market including: cold calling, lead qualifying, ability to negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and work as a team player with a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Successful experience selling and supporting technology into corporate accounts.
- Need to have cold calling skills and ability to develop new sales account.
- Strong communication skills across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies; demonstrated communication skills includes written, verbal, and presentation.
- U.S. PC/IPC industry related sales experience preferred.
- Native English speaker is a plus.